1. You have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five business day before your upcoming invoice. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to 12 weeks per calendar year in two week increments. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. Your original agreement will be extended by the amount of time of the membership hold. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 28-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. There is a $15 per month fee for Membership Holds due to TRIIB and SugarWOD fees.
5. ONLY HOLD REQUESTS USING THIS FORM WILL BE HONORED (NO TEXTS, PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS)